[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1707

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, rlangford@attbi.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1707
From: McGillis@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:09:15 EDT
Ryan, I did a complete brake job on my 1955 Cameo this year and bought
everything from the Truck Shop in Orange, CA.  There was no groaning and I
made only one visit.  Every single piece was in stock including pre-bent
steel lines, all five cylinders, flex lines, and their complete hardware kit
in a bag included all clips, adjusters, etc.  www.truckandcarshop.com

      Dennis McGillis
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America
     Orange County Region