[oletrucks] Rusting Iron!!!

To: "Z OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rusting Iron!!!
From: "The ToonMan" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:34:44 -0700
In my quest for finding a site, I found 1 featuring old trucks in =
fields. =20
    It is:
         http://www.oldtrucks.com/
               Go to Farm Finds!!!   This deals with all types of =
trucks, not just GM.

It is pretty neat!!!!
I also was made aware of another featuring Chevy Cars.
    It is:
           http://carsinbarns.com/bowtiesinbarns/index.htm=20

They also have a section on www.Stovebolt.com  called "It Ran when I =
Parked it", that shows the same type of Rusty Field decorations!!

They are all pretty cool to look at!!!!!

Thanks to all of my ChevyTalk, and Shadows Buddies that helped in my =
quest!!!!!

Rob...........The ToonMan                    =20

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
bluebow.gif]