Re: [oletrucks] Engine troubles

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine troubles
From: "Rob J." <robertjacobs@ureach.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 17:15:17 -0700
Yeah...did that once before too...long story, but make sure your wife knows
that "let me know when you feel compression" doesn't mean the compression of
her finger being sucked INTO the spark plug hole, but the "compression" of
the cylinder (which of course means to any REASONABLE person, the pushing of
one's finger OUT of the hole :-)  She forgave me, (and I her) in less than a
year.

Rob