[oletrucks] 50 torque tube rear and trans

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 50 torque tube rear and trans
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:27:42 -0500
To all fellow list members I have a complete 50 torque tube rear, with new
brake hardware, drums, shoes, and wheel cylinders.   Rear was rebuilt 2 years
ago to include axle bearings and seals along with the torque tube.
Transmission rebuilt 7 years ago (does not include linkage), all in good
working order.  For sale.  If interested ping me off list at
jonkunkel@attbi.com .

I have acquired an open rear from another fellow list member and will be
changing to an open driveline.

Jon
Hanover Park, IL