Re: [oletrucks] Window conversion

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window conversion
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:19:44 -0500
I'm planning on going this route too, the shame is the galss is probably a
simple operation since it's flat. Might could save some money if Brothers
sold the window track and a template instead of the actual glass. First
thing I would probably do is make a template so if the glass were ever
busted could have a new one made.

Bill