Re: [oletrucks] Manuals for TF Chevys

To: waltdot@2xtreme.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Manuals for TF Chevys
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 21:11:23 -0500
Walt:

Suggest you go to www.chevytrucks.org and click on the Vendors section.
You'll find many vendors/suppliers that sell reproductions of the shop and
factory manuals.  I bought a shop manual, wiring diagram, some full color
sales brochures, a copy of the owner's manual and a factory assembly manual
(factory manual has lots of details on how the truck was originally
assembled).  I own a '56 Chevy and bought most of my manuals from Chevy Duty
(although most all vendors charge the same price, it's fun to look around).
Good luck in your search!

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL