[oletrucks] NOS 41-46 Front Fenders (Truck)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] NOS 41-46 Front Fenders (Truck)
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:04:06 -0600
I have a friend that is just about finished with his art Deco and he has a
set of NOS truck fenders (1 1/2 ton i Think) that hes is wanting to sell. He
Bought them thinkiong they would work on his Pickup If any body is
interested I can get ya his Name and # I dont have any interest in them just
told him i would Let the list no about em.  Send me an Email off List and
i'll get ya His Ph # if interested

 Thx Jay Baker 1-541-262-3213