RE: [oletrucks] Odd request

To: "Paul Moon" <capt2th@tehama.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Odd request
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 07:49:38 -0500
Chevrolet or GMC?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Moon [mailto:capt2th@tehama.net]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 11:01 PM
To: Oletrucks
Subject: [oletrucks] Odd request

Fellow truck lovers.  I'm still looking for the plastic indicator guage and
pointer that goes on the column of my 55 2nd series pickup with a hydromatic.

If anyone has a hydromatic with the indicator, I'd gladly pay for you to
remove the plastic pieces and trace them on some paper or cardboard so I can
fabricate them here.

The metal pointer could be traced as well and I could just bend the metal
myself to match.

The real frustration is that I'm oh so close to being done except for these
little hard to find pieces.

Thanks,

Paul of Red Bluff CA