Re: [[oletrucks] selling trucks]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [[oletrucks] selling trucks]
From: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:14:36 -0700
MLayton324@aol.com wrote:
> [I] will be selling my trucks.

This is a good opportunity to share this site.  I understand that it puts
together empty trailers with vehicles so that maybe there is a price break for
transport.

>http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/haulquery.pl

Just in case folks not in SC were interested in the trucks.

Also, is there anyone in El Paso that can check out a '92 Dodge RAM at the FBI
offices near Sunland and I-10?  This would be a donor vehicle for my Dodge
ole-truck project.

Thanks,
Scot