[oletrucks] Title Service Question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Title Service Question
From: "Steve Hanberg \(OldSub.com\)" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:07:31 -0700
I have opportunity to purchase a truck with a title problem.  It might be
possible to get the actual title, but the owner lives in Japan and isn't
acting quickly enough to inspire confidence.  I've discovered an outfit named
Broadway Title in Alabama which claims they can provide legally the documents
needed to transfer a title even in a situation like this.

Has any one dealt with them?  Do any list members live in Alabama?  They
operate in Alabama and say it's the laws of Alabama that allow them to provide
this service.

If anyone knows anything about these people, or perhaps similar services, I'd
appreciate hearing about it.  My fear is that this is a fraud operation that
will take my money and give me worthless paper, or worst yet, get me in
trouble with the State of Washington.