Re: [oletrucks] '58 Apache Running lights question (Solution)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '58 Apache Running lights question (Solution)
From: Fred Juch <fjuch@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:01:49 -0500
Here is a quick fix that was sent to me:

Fred,

It is easy to configure your truck the way you want in less than 1 minute
with absolutely no wiring modification.  In the light switch, you simply
move the terminal blade for the front park lights over to an auxiliary pin
already installed next to the taillight pin.  The easy way to do this is to
remove the switch from the dash, that way you can easily see what you are
doing.  Just drop the switch down without removing the wires to see what you
are doing.

Jim Klauzer

I just wanted everyone to know how easy it is to fix. I did it, and it
works great.

Fred Juch

Fred Juch
Email :    fjuch@austin.rr.com
Phone :   (404) 648-9799 Work <-Finds me anywhere
Phone :   (512) 310-2700 Home
1706 Walsh Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681-1434