[oletrucks] help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] help
From: "laurie and mike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:11:33 -0700
hi to everyone
now that i got my 350 tpi unit working in my 55 second i now need to start
putting her together
anyone know where i can get a good set of inner fenderwheels for the front
and the 2 pieces that bolt to the inner fender wells and the fenders
and i also need the bottom piece that the grill bolts too it goes from the
bottom of one fender to the bottom of the other  the one i got now was brazed
on the 2 fenders
please if anyone has any please let me know befor i go and start tring to fix
what i got
and it is for a 55 second series btw
thanks again
mike