[oletrucks] Instrument color

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Instrument color
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:43:49 -0700
Here's one for you computer guys.
I have a '55 1st.  It has white on black instruments.
There's a guy that comes to one of the local cruises.  He has a bitchin'
Fairlane, with black on white instruments.  I really like this look a lot.
I use Photoshop 7, so it's no problem buying a set of white on black faces
scanning them in and creating a black on white negative.
My question:
Have any of you done this? and what did you print it on?  Is there some kind
of adhesive label material, or did you have to print on regular photo paper
and then glue inplace?  Do you have any idea how this holds up in sunlight?