Re: [oletrucks] dash extension

To: Darrel Bunge <dbunge@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dash extension
From: "Jack Halton"<safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:59:21 -0700
I've got a call into them to find out if he's selling direct or through a
retailer. I'll try to get a photo link posted too.

The Roddoors stuff looks pretty nice, too. One diffrence wih the panel I
mentioned is that it's a rigid fiberglass piece that is made specifically for
the AD trucks.

Jack
www.Inliners. org