[oletrucks] speakers

To: Oletrucks Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] speakers
From: Rick Carlisle <rcarlisle@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:40:26 -0500
I am getting ready to put a stereo system in my 57 3100 that I am street
rodding.  I am thinking about taking the vents out of the truck and installing
speakers in this location.  A guy working on my truck said he thought speaker
cowls out of a late 80s Chevy truck fit in this area and would look trick.
Does anyone have knowledge of this or any suggestions for speaker locations and
what to do with the vents?  My feeling on the vents is they are a source of
noise and hot air, plus an area for water intrusion.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Rick Carlisle
57 3100