RE: [oletrucks] shop

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] shop
From: "haist" <haist2@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:37:07 -0800
I always thought a work pit in my garage floor would be a cool thing to
have.  That was until I had a conversation with our local fire martial and
learned that volatile gases that are heavier than air accumulate in such
places.  One spark and, well you get the picture.  It is possible to
ventilate a work pit with explosion proof fans, etc. but then you're talking
more cost than a lift.

That's my $.02.

Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA