Re: [oletrucks] shopping list

To: <JetandKen@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shopping list
From: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:17:13 -0600
I put one in my '47 and had very little difficulty.  The few questions that
came up were handled very well by the tech support people at ezwiring.  My
kit has all black wiring with printing every foot or so.  Ez has since come
out with a colored wiring kit which, if I had it to do all over again, would
prefer to the all black since it would make it a little easier during
installation...particularly since all my wires are in loom anyway.
Darrel
1947 AD