[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] '55 1st Series parts

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] '55 1st Series parts
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:45:54 -0500
Harry,

That front fender is for a '53 and earlier.  The 54 and 55 first series has
an indent in the front of the fender for the parking light and also where
the top of the grill goes is rounded.  Your fender is squared off for the 47
to 53 grill. Still worth some money though.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original