RE: [oletrucks] Body Parts

To: <BagpiperEd@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Body Parts
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:22:36 -0600
57s have a raised area on each side of the top the hood while 55.2-56 have flat
hoods.

55.2 (and maybe some early 56) use #12 screws to hold the inner door cover to
the
door while later (maybe all) 56s and 57s use 1/4x20 screws to do that job.
There is
enough material left in the nuts welded to the door to drill and tap the 55.2
1/4x20.

GMC front fenders have different screw holes to hold grill pieces.

As far as I know there is no difference (except for model numbers) between the
1/2
ton and 3/4 ton body parts.