Re: [oletrucks] Oops, Panel (bus) is actualy 1953

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oops, Panel (bus) is actualy 1953
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:50:56 -0500
Brad, buy the assembly manual for 47-54 trucks from any parts vendor. They
run about $25 and
have pictures of trucks in drawings and how they go together. They have all
sizes and types in them.
They will only show the forward parts  and chassis for your type truck and
no rear body. There was open
cowl with no windsheild and cowl with windsheild. Usually called Forward
control. They use different carbs
and intakes on some and brake/shift controls. It's just fun looking even as
entertainment! Go to www.stovebolt.com for
another good site and read the Forums and Check their "Links" for vendors
that have parts and manuals.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com