Re: [oletrucks] serial number & head casting# questions

To: Alain Leclerc <al69leclerc@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] serial number & head casting# questions
From: George Perez <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:20:46 -0500
Hey Alain : I have a 55 1/2 ton  3100  .My truck is all apart now
,However I measured from about center of the upper shock mount on the
driver's side towards the cab on the top of the frame & its about 5 1/2
inches to the first number. The number is almost dead center of the top
side of the frame.
My sterring box & everything else for that matter has been removed from
the frame ,But I 'm almost sure you can see it. It's possible the inner
fender may be in the way. Like I said mine is all torn down. I getting
ready to install RB's front clip.
I Hope This is some help. By the way I have never seen a 1300 model is
it a Canadian truck ?

George

55 1/2 ton TF