[oletrucks] 51-5 window for sale

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 51-5 window for sale
From: William Packer <williamp@schalleranderson.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:51:04 -0700
I have come into a '51(I think it is a 51, could be somewhere between 51-53)
Chevy, 5 widow cab.  It has a couple extra front fenders, the windshield(s)
are gone the rear window is cracked but the rear corner windows are intact.
The previous owner said that it used to run but hasn't been started in
years.  The hood is in good shape as is most of the body.  Someone was in
the process of stripping the paint down to do a restore on it so there is
old paint, primer and bondo spots.  I didn't see any major filler spots.
It's been in Arizona for about ten years, I can't vouch for it's whereabouts
before that.  The wheels do not appear to be original but I think tire may
hold air, they're not completely flat.

I'm working on getting some pix and will post as soon as I can or email to
those interested.  This would be a good frame up restore or parts truck.
The passenger side was removed for the restoration project that never got
completed (it's in the bed with the extra fenders).  I'm selling it to get a
little money for my 57 3600.  Wife says I can't have two projects at the
same time, besides the home owners association Nazis will cry foul if part
in the driveway.

If anyone is interested reply to me offline.  I figured I'd give list
members first crack at it before I put it up on Ebay next week.

reply to me off list

Bill Packer
Gilbert, AZ

ps.  I also have a 280Z that would make a great donor for a kit car if
anyone is interested.