Re: [oletrucks] Good news, bad news

To: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Good news, bad news
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:45:11 -0500
Toyota?, good riddance! Old suburban for a daily driver?? C'mon! Those
things were "basic" at best then, usually worn out
as work truck by now. Hard to find any body parts for rear half, windows and
etc. By a later 70 or 80's one for comfort, parts available and ease of
maintainance, reliability for kids and family. Old ones are for "hobbie" of
it, not for everyday trans. Heck, a good mini-van or something makes more
sense for everyday use/safety. Course if you already have other regular
newer drivers than..........NEVER MIND!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com