Re: [oletrucks] '58 big back window

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <Hotrodgambit@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '58 big back window
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:24:02 -0500
Big Window cabs are not that rare, they were available in all of the truck
models from the 3000 series 1/2 ton thru the 10,000 series 2-1/2 ton.  The
cabs are the same from 55-2 thru '59.  GMC used the same cab with some
variations, they welded in a different dash and had different transmission
cover hole cut-out in the floor.  If you found a good cab it alone would be
worth the 800$ cost, so it sounds like a fair price for a "project" truck.

Keep asking questions....this is a great resource group!

Regards,
Mike Boteler
'56 Chevrolet 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, MD