Re: [oletrucks] New gears for highway speed in 54 3/4 ton

To: bob_keeland@usgs.gov (Bobby D Keeland)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New gears for highway speed in 54 3/4 ton
From: jrdorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:40:41 -0500
Bobby, they make them, or did. i belive a manufactuer did a run for a
vendor, but don't know if they sold out or will do another run. Don't
remember the vendor's name but it was a rear end shop. Art's? Maybe?

Another option is to look for late '60s pickups in junk yards, the 3/4
and 1 ton rears will interchange mostly.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL