[oletrucks] Take a look

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Take a look
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:07:57 -0700 (MST)
Perhaps some of you who have been subscribed to oletruacks@autox.team.net
for more than six months may recall the spring fund drive earlier this
year.  As I usually do twice a year, I put on my site administrator and fund
raising hat and rambled on about a few things like upgrading the server and
finishing up list archiving and such.

Well, the "new" server is in place, lots of updates [You may have noticed
some service interruptions on occasion over the last few weeks] are done,
and just moments ago I got oletrucks in the searchable archive.  If your
Internet access is web capable, check out http://www.team.net/archive and
click on the oletrucks link near the bottom.

mjb.