RE: [oletrucks] Sweet

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Sweet
From: "Dane" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:58:26 -0800
Hello Bill,

At http://rhd.dyndns.org/magazine.zip is a picture of that very truck! this
is a picture from a December 2001 issue of Sport Truck, on page 49. it talks
about how it was created. this is a big image, so I compressed it. use
winzip www.winzip.com, if you don't have it. the picture is a regular .jpg
taken with my camera. Now, you know how the truck was built! gonna build
your own?! ;) :)

Dane