[oletrucks] 1950 questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 questions
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:41:37 EST
hello everybody  have a few questions concerning my 1950 3100 .   while in
the body shop for some repairs, my hood latch has been lost  the one that
bolts down on the radiator support  what years are interchangeable with this
part?    also,have any of you replaced your stock steering wheel with a
smaller diameter that looked good and still gave you turning power with the
manual steering?   someone had added some custom bucket seats and they put me
too close to the wheel,plus i'm a big guy.  i need something smaller whether
it be a stock wheel off something else or a custom steering wheel  . any
ideas will be appreciated.  thanks as always

mike layton
columbia, sc
1950 3100