Re: [oletrucks] Electric Wiper doesn't park?

To: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electric Wiper doesn't park?
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 11:32:48 -0500
Steve, I had a similar problem with my NewPort wiper kit. Do you have the
"delay" feature? That requires a bigger switch that the standard box, and it
was faulty on mine. NewPort asked me to send it to them and they replaced it
at no charge.

I did find that these units are extremely sensitive to having a good ground.
Make sure you remove a good area of the powder coat where you attach the
ground wire, and mount the wire to a similar area on the chassis.

Jack
www.inliners.org