Re: [oletrucks] brakes

To: "29871" <29871@msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brakes
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:20:38 -0500
Fill MC and I like to let them "Gravity Bleed" some first. That's keeping
the MC full, and opeining a couple of wheel cylinders to allow fluid to flow
down by Gravity's pull. It works better with a higher MC though. Otherwise,
just  fill it and pump some, fill, pump, etc. till time to bleed at each
wheel. I start with closest bleed valve first, then work my way farther out
on lines from there. Hardest part is  remembering to fill the cylinder,
which under fllor is a PIA for sure. Also, if you pump with cover off, the
fluid streams back out when releasing pedal fast. Better to start the cap
back on before pumping.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com