Re: [oletrucks] 283 question - RPO 354

To: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 283 question - RPO 354
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:22:00 -0800
He took the truck down to the frame to do a frame off rebuild and only has
the bodywork remaining.  He was running on pump gas but had to ease off the
pedal or the engine would ping.  He will probably add some of the higher
octane racing fuel this time just to be safe. He had a heavy foot that's for
sure and did most of the damage right out of High School.  He got tired of
shifting "lack of leg room mostly" so this time we installed a Turbo 400
with B&M stall converter and shift kit.