Re: [oletrucks] Workshop Floor Ideas?

To: Chico Woodhill <chico_woodhill@punkass.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Workshop Floor Ideas?
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:13:13 -0600
Chico,

About three years ago I had a 5-inch concrete slab with 1/2-inch rebar
laid on 12-inch centers placed in my already constructed 30 by 50 foot
pole barn for $3,200, which included some gravel work (I had some down
already but needed more.  Even though the pole barn was already
constructed it did have a 10-foot sliding door at each end.  This
included al finishing work (smooth finish) and 4,000 psi concrete.  The
guy did an excellent job and laid down a very smooth floor.  At the same
time I had him lay out a 20 by 20 foot slab for a basketball court and
he did that for an additional $800 which included all dirt and gravel work.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO
'49 Chevy 3/4 ton wrecker