Re: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF

To: "Claude" <cramey@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:27:57 -0800
I plan to use a Monte Carlo read under my '54.  I'm a little concerned that
its a pretty light duty axle, with smaller brakes.  Since you suggest it for
Claude can I assume it has worked well for you?

What engine transmission are you running?  How do you use the truck?  Any
towing or heavy hauling?

TIA!