[oletrucks] donar truck price

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] donar truck price
From: ItBHarsH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:41:57 EST
Went and looked at a 1976 1/2 Chevy tonight as a donor ifs for my AD.  It has
a 350 w/350 that ran good.  The steering was very nice.  The trans took a bit
to get going when cold(not extremely bad).  It was rusted above wheels and
needed exhaust (like I care).  $250 was as low as he would go.

I did not get it as I thought this might be a bit much for a parts truck.
I'm going to call the junk yards tomorrow and see what they are asking.  I
just wanted to ask the group what you thought and if for sure this year was
one that would be a good ifs swap.

Thanks for your time and advise.
HarsH
49' AD