Re: [oletrucks] Is this truck worth buying?

To: "Kevin & Deana Brown" <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Is this truck worth buying?
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:00:17 -0800
For comparison, I recently bought my '55 1st Series Chevy in somewhat
similar condition except a lot more stock and sort of drivable.  Still it
had some less-than-perfect modifications, rustouts in the cab corners, and
the bed wood/upholstery/paint was (is) wasted.  I paid $1400 near Reno,
Nevada.  Harry