[oletrucks] 80s gm diesel

To: <GremlinGTs@aol.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] 80s gm diesel
From: "Dan Goodridge" <dangoodridge@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:26:40 -0500
I had a  diesel pickup and it was one headache after another. the problem was
that it was not a TRUE diesel  but a converted  gas 350. I took great  care of
it but I also ended up with a blown head gasket. Chevy fixed it but not
without a lot of whining. Sold it as soon as it was fixed. . Probably my worst
vehicle ever. ( except maybe for Ford's nightmare  3.8 V6)

Dan Goodridge

1955  TF
1998 Tahoe