RE: [oletrucks] help please

To: "laurieandmike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] help please
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:54:48 -0700
Mike

The guy restoring my 59 said his supplier did not bring them in any more as
they were poor quality, and not worth using.

With that said, there were some for sale on E*ay a couple of weeks ago.

Have you tried Bill's Truck Shop in Ontario?
http://www.billstruckshop.com/

Bill's Truck Shop
3124 Tooley Rd.
Courtice, Ontario