Re: [oletrucks] new project

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new project
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:27:36 -0500
William,
    That sounds like a wonderful idea.... I keep getting some articles from
the list members to go on my site and have been asked by outside emails
about clipping a truck, and realized that I don't have any info up for
that. I have the Volare clip install, but not much else. A CD of the
process would be just absolutely great.
    Thanks to all who forwarded info regarding a clip job, want to go
through some and get some sort of info up on this. Carl Ham recently
composed and submitted all the replies when he poses the question to the
list on IFS units, he did this for his records but the write was great for
those toying with the idea of the drop in type crossmembers..        Its
under the tech section on http://www.chevytrucks.org

Thanks again..  --wayne

At 10:34 AM 2/4/03 -0600, william moldenhauer wrote:
>Last night we started a new project a '40 Chevy pick-up
>we also got an S-10 with it and will be sub framing the front end and using
>the entire drive train. This truck is strictly a low budget driver.  we plan
>on having it running in about a month. I am documenting the entire process
>and will send Wayne a CD of the whole thing when finished to put up on the
>website.
>Right now I have some parts for sale
>                            1- Original hand crank
>                            2- Rear Knee shocks
>                            1- Atlas Heater (round)
>There is not much more that can be salvaged as the truck was used at a farm.
>It had a tow bar mounted to the front and a pto attached to the rear wheels
>
>Bill   48'chevy pick-up
>Channahon,Ill.
>website
>www.hotrodstogo.com
>Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
>  will turn out OK.

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne