[oletrucks] travel and panels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] travel and panels
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:56:18 -0800
hi-if the person who i was talking with about  WANTING to buy my 54 chev
panel contact me-you live in canada near michigan...

also-i am quite probably going to be taking a trailer with a vehicle on
it(panel or otherwise) to nebraska soon and wondered if anyone was
interested in one of my trucks for sale or my panel or parts... im picking
up a car in nebraska and so will have an empty trailer(which i will tie the
vehicle through the frame) going from california to omaha and would like to
trade gas and/or money for taking something out there. if youre more
confused than i sound-i can try to clarify if you write me
check my website for a list/pics fo what i have-also i have much not on the
site-email me
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california