[oletrucks] trailering trucks?

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] trailering trucks?
From: J Forbes <jforbes2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:11:38 -0700
I don't really understand the issue...usually when I'm trailering
something, the oletruck is in front of the trailer, pulling it  :)

Seriously, when using a car trailer, hauling a normal weight car or
truck, I chain the axles (or rear axle and front control arms) to the
trailer, and drive carefully.

I think the conditions of a pickup on a lightweight car trailer are
quite different from a heavy car hauler, or a heavy equipment
trailer...so in this case, it might be wise to listen to the folks who
do the light hauling.

But I won't argue too long and hard on the subject.

--
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum!
http://www.mindspring.com/~jforbes2