[oletrucks] Much needed help!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Much needed help!!!
From: John <tlccom@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 09:41:29 -0600
Well it seems I sent my question to the wrong group. I have been corrected..
and now will send it out to the right one hopefully..

Here's my question... I have a 1957 chevy pickup.. that I'm hopefully
converting to a rod. I have been hung up on what I want to do with the
suspension. I have it completely tore down with the exception of the cab still
being on the chassis. My question is should I just buy a bolt on disk break kit
and run straight axle or should I clip the front of it( or what I should say is
have somebody clip it for me)? If I should clip it...what is the best clip for
that year model?

Thanks for your response's,

John
57' Tri-Five