Re: [oletrucks] frame prep and painting.

To: <kpierce@copper.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] frame prep and painting.
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:11:16 -0500
It will be okay to wire brush if you then follow it up with POR15.  POR15
likes a little bit of residual rust.  You can paint over POR15
also.   I  did sandblast my frame and then used POR15.  I sandblasted
because it was faster than wire brushing.

Just my opinion and experience.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net