[oletrucks] 235 Oil Pan

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 Oil Pan
From: "Richards, Troy" <trichards@hrgreen.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:07:14 -0600
        While moving my 235 for my 52 Chevy the rod on the cherry picker
(engine hoist) slipped off. Result: BANG! 235 drops about 6 inches,
flattening the bottom of the oil pan. Doh!
        Anyone have an oil pan just setting around collecting dust they'd be
willing to part with?
 I'm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. That's in eastern Iowa just north of Iowa City.
        Oh, the engine came out an early 60's Gleaner Combine so I'm not
sure of the exact year.

        Thanks

        Troy

Troy Richards