[oletrucks] 350 V8 Vacuum Question.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 350 V8 Vacuum Question.
From: "m1a20" <m1a20@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:47:48 -0600
  Have a 1980 GMC Van with a 350 engine and plan to work it into my 1948
1-ton project at some point, however, currently I have found that there
is a loose vacuum line, and my simple "Haynes" type manual does not have
much information on the vacuum system.  Does anyone have diagrams for
general principals to look into?  I can provide more information if
anyone has something, but I don't know if I know enough to provide
information without specific questions.  Thanks in advance.

  also I am going to try out the local library once I locate it.  since
we moved in the past few years, I have not started a now library
account.  would be nice to find out if they have good Chilton's manuals
or some other useful materials.  any suggestions on books to look for
relating to the vacuum system?  thanks again.

--
Mike Anderson
1948 Thriftmaster 1-ton