RE: [oletrucks] Engine Rebuilding

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Engine Rebuilding
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:26:26 -0700
When I wanted my 235 rebuilt I contacted my high school I had attended 10
years before. They have an excellent trades department. They were happy to
rebuild my engine, and I just paid for the parts. There shop even has a line
boring machine. The teacher was happy to rebuild an old six, and not another
V8.

Parts are very available, although it is still cheaper to buy parts for a V8
than a I6!

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada

> Hey group,
>
> I have been following things on this server for the past year. I now have
a question. I am about to rebuild a 1956 235 engine. Does anyone know a good
location to purchase a rebuilding kit?