[oletrucks] Re: Bosch Platinum Plugs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Bosch Platinum Plugs
From: dave@juniorbaseball.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:40:19 -0500
hi:
Dave here with Dusty's '50 GMC...with that 1955 235 six in it. I'm about to put
in a Pertronix ignition module, new rotor, cap, wires, and "Flamethrower" coil.
I bought a new set of R45 AC plugs, but the new Bosch Platinum +4 plugs look
like a better product. Any input as to how platinum plugs work in these
engines? What plug Number would I use? Would the AC's be just as good? What gap
do I set when using this high output stuff? Immediate reply to my email address
appreciated as I'm working on it today with Dusty! Thanks folks!
- Dave Destler
dave@juniorbaseball.com