[oletrucks] Turn Signal Swiitch

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Turn Signal Swiitch
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:19:16 -0800
The generic type, clamp to the column turn signal switch in my Suburban has
become intermittant.  Sometimes after turning left the left brake light
doesn't work.  Sometimes nothing on the right will work.  Bulbs and wire all
seem to be okay, and about half the time, operating the switch a few times
will make it work again.

I took it apart and cleaned everything a while back, and then it worked okay,
but now its doing it again.

I want to replace it, but none of my local parts stores have one.  I'll
probably order one from ChevyDuty, but I'd rather pick one up local and have
it right away.

Anyone else bought one of these lately and know where I might find one?  Did
you find it at NAPA or Sears or where?

TIA!

Steve@OldSub.com
1954 Chevrolet 3100