[oletrucks] Serious Help Needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Serious Help Needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:32:47 -0600
I am still searching high and low for a part and now its time to call out
the cavalry. You guys! I need a Dry Air Filter Assembly for my 1950 3100. In
case you didnt know, the Oil Bath filter that is so common was an option and
the dry one was standard. But for some reason, the Dry ones are hard to
find. My plan is to strip out the copper filler junk and put in a modern
replacement filter. Anyone having one of these lying around or can give me
information leading to one, I would sure appreciate it. I have already tried
the usual sources to no avail. I will pay as much as $50 for one in good
condition.

I have pictures of exactly what I am looking for. Please holler at me off
the list and I will send them to you. I am real anxious to get this part!

Thanks everyone!

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50