[oletrucks] S10 problems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] S10 problems
From: Halsey Danny <chanak80@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:49:13 -0800 (PST)
I need help with two problems with my 1987 S10 Blazer
(2.8 liter 4x4), maybe related, maybe not.  I am
getting a service engine light and the trouble code is
32.  One book says it is the Baro sensor while another
says it is the EGR.  It is running rough but the 2.8
has never been a great running engine.  Also my radio
just started losing its memory between drives.  I just
had the battery tested and it checked out fine.  Could
these problems be related?  And does anyone know the
right diagnosis for trouble code 32?

Thanks,
Danny
'52 Chevy PU