[oletrucks] Wierd Mail?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Wierd Mail?
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:01:12 EST
Hey truckers,
Has anyone else, especially those on hotmail.com, been getting mail with
"zipped" attachments from people you do not know?  I was getting at least 3-5
a day, each one from a different person.  Usually there was no message, just
the attachments.  I have been deleting them for fear of a virus.  My Norton
did not alert me, but I never allowed anything to down load.  I have since
blocked all mail from the hotmail.com domain to stop this mess.  This has
been going on for a month or more.  Anyone else seen this?

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
'78 C-10 fleetside